Computerised Wheel Balancer Truck /Car – Russian Technology
MODEL : MAXI PM
MAKE : STORM, RUSSIA
- The Wheel Balancer (further referred to as WB) is a high-precision machine with a microprocessor-based information processing and control.
- The WB provides for one cycle normal/static balance check and the calculation of corrective weights mass and positioning along the two correction planes (on inner and outer sides of a wheel-rim).
- The machine has two modes of operation: Car mode (Mode 1): balancing the wheels weighing up to 65 kg (cars, minibusses and light trucks such as «GAZelle»). Truck mode (Mode 2): balancing the wheels weighing up to 200 kg (truck wheels).
- The wheels weighing over 65 kg must be balanced only using truck balancing mode (Mode 2), because operating rotation velocity of the wheel in Mode 1 is much greater and spinning of heavier wheels to the mode 1 speed can damage the spindle assembly. The software of this machine provides for automatic recognition of the wheel size and automatic selection of the correct mode.
- Computer unit is based on an ultramodern high performance industrial microprocessor.
- For the display of the information the WB is equipped with a SVGA monitor with a high quality 3D graphics
- The machine has a program «SPLIT» for balancing weights application behind wheel spokes and a program «OPT» for optimal positioning of a tire on a disc.
- Only specially trained personnel, familiarized with this instruction manual, may operate or perform any work on the WB.
|Car Mode||Truck Mode|
|– measuring range, g.||0-150||0-450|
|– tolerance with unbalance for|
|1 correction plane no more|
|than (g) (where ? – measured|
|load weight)||±(3+0,1 M)||±(3+0,1 M)|
|– angular unbalance position|
|tolerance, angle grad,|
|no more than||±6||±6|
|– Wheels parameters:|
|• Rim diameter, inch (mm)||9(229)-28(711)||9(229)-28(711)|
|for manual input||up to 30(762)||up to 30(762)|
|• Rim width inch (mm)||1,5(38,1)-
|• Max. wheel weight, kg||75||200|
|– Power consumption||800W||200W|
|• without the hood||1250x620x1050 (h)|
|• with the hood||1360x1360x1375|