JET STEAM CAR WASHER (DIESEL)
Model : OPTIMA XD
Based on popular Optima Steamer™ DMF model, the XD was redesigned with next generation features that make it easier to harness the cleaning power of steam. Some of the updates to the new XD include an LCD display for easier operation, larger water and fuel tanks with visible gauges, a simple emergency stop button and an easy access chassis that makes maintenance and repair a breeze.
And because the new XD is powered by diesel fuel it is ideal for mobile cleaning and sanitizing applications such as:
· Cleaning and detailing cars, trucks and other vehicles
· Removal of surface decals and film
· Cleaning recreational equipment and public sculptures
· Disaster recovery
- LCD Display
- Diesel operated
- 1 Litre Diesel Consumption For 3 Cars
- 4 Litre Water Consumption For 1 Car
- No Sludge
- No Soap or Shampoo
- Engine Steam Degreaser
- Wax Like Finish
- Jet steam is world No. 1 High Pressure steam cleaner.
- It is the market leader in 117 countries across the globe.
- It is high quality robust and trouble free equipment with long life.
- It cleans the car in less than 20 minutes with only 4 Liter of water thus helping in water conservation.
- It generates no effluent or mug after washing thus requires no effluent treatment plant, so acting as a great environment savior.
- Apart from washing it sanitizes and disinfects the car cabin by
- killing the germs and harmful bacteria.
- It is portable and simple in operation with compact design thus making it a versatile cleaner for Hotel, Hospital, Showroom Floor, Glass and Workshop Equipments etc.
Technical Specifications :
|Category||Mobile (diesel-heated), Plastic|
|Boiler / Heater Info||304 Stainless Steel Boiler,|
|Electric power (watts)||250W~350W|
|Required voltage||115V (110~120V),|
|220~230V (50, 60Hz)|
|Required amperage‡||3~4 amp max|
|Steam capacity||89.04 Kg/hr|
|Maximum flow rate||1.81 Ltr/min|
|BTUs (approximate or equivalent)**||65,000~152,000|
|Operating pressure||101.5~123.3 psi / 7~8.5 bar|
|Maximum pressure||137.8 psi / 9.5 bar|
|Boiler vessel capacity||10.8 Litre|
|Sprayer tip temperature||2750F|
|Steam temperature, sprayed‡||< 2120F|
|Preheating time‡||3~5 minutes|
|Water tank capacity||36 Litre|
|Fuel tank capacity||36 Litre|
|Fuel consumption||average: 2 Litre/hr|
|maximum: 4 Litre/hr|
|Steam hose connections||2|
|Direct water connection||Yes|
|Body materials||Polypropylene, Polyethylene|